Thursday, May 05, 2011

Day 5 - 4 Hour Body - Run Down

Day 5 has come and gone, so this is a full update for Day 5.  

For breakfast I had 2 Morning Star Farms Spicy Black Bean burgers, the last two in the house.  Time to go grocery shopping for sure, but I managed to squeeze through another day without making a run.

I skipped lunch again, bad habit.  I know.
I did The 30 Day Shred.  20 minutes.
For dinner I went to Pei Wei with a  friend.  We purchased a few dishes, and shared.

I had:
Steamed Edamame with salt
3 Veggie Spring Rolls
1/2 a portion of Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
Unsweetened Iced Tea

So yes, I sort of broke the 'no white' rule, but not too bad.  I'm happy with my choices, I ate lightly and .... so far so good.
I drank a lot of water.
And a lot of unsweetened iced tea
And my normal morning coffee with fat free half and half. 

Here are my food totals for the day:
Day 6 tomorrow, and then cheat day!
Oh and I've dropped another 2 pounds.
Total of 5.4 pounds lost to date.
(Only FIVE days in!  I could get used to this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment