Thursday, May 05, 2011

Day 4 - 4 Hour Body - Final Thoughts

It's been a really long week - only four days in yet it seems like it's been forever.  I'm struggling with what to prepare for meals, the variety of foods does kind of get boring.  And if you know me, you know that I like variety.  And too - as of last night's dinner, I've eaten every last egg we had. 

With that said, I do like this diet.  I am finding it easy to follow and again my cravings for junk food and all things 'white' have completely subsided.  Now if I could only keep up with my alloted 1,200 calories a day (I can't believe I just said that!).  Usually I struggle with 1,200 calories and go way over...but so far, so good.

I've managed to squeeze in a few casual walks this week.  Next week my goal is to keep moving forward with the food plan I have set, but adding in more exercise.  I need to get rid of some extra fluff that I'm carrying around and firm myself up.
It's all about balance, scheduling and just doing it.

And I think I can.

Here are my food totals from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment