Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Day 2 - 4 Hour Body - Final Thoughts

Day 2 was much easier!

Although I was sort of craving some creativity with my meals while cooking them up, I kept them simple and easy.  I think I might need to re-visit the book itself and find out what other foods I'm allowed to have - seems as if I'm missing out on some.

Anyways, I didn't eat snacks on Day 2 like I did on Day 1.  And once dinner was done and over with, I didn't feel the need to eat anything before bed.  Although I did have an evil voice in my head try to tempt me with junk food that's in the pantry.  I didn't cave, which is what's important.  I need to stick to what I'm doing to be successful.

And that's what I'm doing.

A
lso, I've tracked my food intake daily at MyFitness Pal - and shockingly, I've eaten less than 1,200 calories so far both days.  I never thought I could do it!  Here are my food totals from yesterday:




No comments:

Post a Comment