Monday, March 28, 2011

Overhaul

It's time.  My life needs a start over button.  Or well, my diet / exercise / lifestyle perhaps.  But hey, if you've been around this blog for any length of time, I'm a broken record aren't I?  Just skipping over the same section day after day, repeating what I know, and what I will and won't do.  Yet nothing has changed.

Time to stop lying to myself.
Time to get busy.
Time to be nice to myself.
Time to be happy.

A year ago or so, around this time, I was cruising along, happy with the way things were.  Then I lost my job, found a new job, started working from home, and then slowly.  All so every slowly, things started to fall apart.

Nothing earth shattering.  I just lost my focus.  On me.

ON ME.

And now I need to regain that focus, because I'm tired of feeling like crap when I wake up in the morning.  I'm tired of snapping at my family just because they said hello to me.  Or needed my help with something.  I'm just tired of being tired.

This is not who I am.

So I'm starting fresh.  Today.

And.  So.

There you have it.

PS:  I'm going to start food journaling again here even though I keep track of food intake on SparkPeople.  I think it might help keep me honest.  Really honest.  Feel free to leave your comments, I could use all the support in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment