Friday, January 08, 2010

Weigh In #1 - Success or Failure?

By the numbers charted below I'd say that my first week back on Weight Watchers was a success. I lost 4.2bs! Which I have to say is pretty typical when I fall off the wagon for a while and them jump back on; I usually lose a fair amount right up front. I fully expect the weeks to follow to be slow with maybe a pound or so here and there lost. I surely hope I don't gain! And I hope that I can stay on track and remain focused on counting points, doing my food journal and exercising. Oh yeah, the exercising. I haven't done much at all. By Monday I hope to have a plan in place so that I can be consistent and have structure with cardio and weights. I've figured out that that's what I need, I need a plan, I need goals. And well I need to make the time. I posted my food journal for the last week. I'll also be posting an exercise log too when I get that started. I think the accountability of writing it all here, for the world to see will keep me in check. Or at least I hope. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment