Sunday, March 20, 2011

I try to Say Good Bye and I choke

Man, I suck.  That's truly how I'm feeling right now.  I can't stay on track for the life of me and it's slowly starting to suffocate me. 


I'm miserable. 


When I wake up in the morning I feel puffy and lethargic and my body, it aches.  My knees pop when I walk down stairs, I just hurt.  All over.  And I'm pretty sure it's because of my weight.  And the lack of care that I show myself. 


I went to my workplace gym on Thursday evening and met with the trainer.  She assessed me physical fitness wise and did all of my measurements.  At some point this week she's supposed to have ready for me a strength training circuit, and also something for cardio.  


I need to eat better too. 


Bottom line is this - I'm overweight.  My body reminds me every single day yet I still continue to eat poorly and I still can't seem to make good use of my time and get worthwhile workouts in when I should.


I've got to break the cycle. 
Got to. 


Another Monday, another day to start again.  
I seriously need to change my lifestyle and turn small things into habits. 


I'm setting my alarm at 5:30AM for the morning and am going to get up, while it's still dark, while everyone is still sleeping, and do yoga.  If I don't start, there will be consequences to pay.


My life I fear is on the line here.  I'm out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment