Thursday, February 05, 2009

Love Hungry Girl? Check out her new book!

Are you a fan of Hungry Girl? I totally am!! A friend of mine recently loaned me her copy of Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World and I've enjoyed every minute of it. From the tips and tricks, to the recipes it's become a big staple of my journey on Weight Watchers. And I've done my best to highlight some of my favorites here on my site, as you've probably noticed. So with that said, I can't tell you how excited I was to read that Hungry Girl is at it again! She's coming out with another book!
It's called Hungry Girl 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories! And while it's not going to be released until April 14th, you can pre-order it here! You better believe I'll be ordering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment