Monday, January 26, 2009

Weight Watchers & Whitman's

It's no secret that I've been following Weight Watchers for a little while now. Since September 24, 2008 to be exact. And not only is it working (lost 14 pounds to date!), I'm enjoying myself. At first I really thought that since I was going to have the freedom to eat WHATEVER I wanted, I was going to fail miserably instead of making wise food choices, and sticking to more healthy things. Mostly because junk food is my downfall. And baked goods. But I have proven myself wrong! I can still indulge in a treat or two from time to time because now there are so many 'treat' type foods filling up my grocery store aisles. Treats that I can enjoy in moderation. Treats that I don't have to feel guilty about eating! And my most favorite thing about these treats is that they are Weight Watcher endorsed, complete with point values on the package. Here is just a quick run down of some of the Weight Watchers treats that I enjoy: Weight Watchers Ice Cream Cups: I love ice cream almost as much as I love my kids. And while I haven't tried each of these flavors (YET), the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cup is my favorite. And it's only 2 points! Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar: Again with the ice cream, but this time with coffee! The GIANT Latte Bars are yummy and only 1 point! Weight Watchers Smart Ones Desserts: I really can't say much about these other than 'LOVE'. They are delicious and satisfying when I want something. Anything sweet. Especially this one, this one, this one, this one, this one and this one. And they are fairly low in points being that some are 3 points, and a few are 4 points. Weight Watchers Soft Cookies: I've tried them all and yet again, I LOVE! And only 1 point per cookie!! Weight Watchers Snack Cakes: I've tried the chocolate cakes, the carrot cakes, and the lemon cakes and they are light and delicious. I've got my eye on the chocolate brownies and the golden sponge cake with creamy filling as they are new! I will be looking for them the next time I grocery shop. And last but not least, Weight Watchers Chocolate Candies. I recently received a few bags to try and I have one word for them: DIVINE. I tried the Pecan Crowns (1 point per piece) and the Peanut Butter Cups (2 points per piece) and man are they a nice blend of chocolaty goodness to have around when I'm really craving chocolate. I never realized how many different types of chocolate candies there were available as this was the first time I had tried any, but I can say that I will be on the hunt for a few of the other flavors. And being that they are made by Whitman's you have to know that they taste just a decadent as a regular piece of chocolate. Try one or all of these products and Stop DIETING. Instead do yourself a favor and start LIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment