Monday, March 08, 2010

I just don't care

You know, this diet thing. I'm not sure it's working for me. I'm not sure it's ever going to work for me. I've been at this for so long now, I'm just tired. I'm over it. And I'm really at a point where I don't care if I ever make my goal like I set out to do.
I just don't care.
And it's probably evident by my lack of posting or consistency here for you guys. For me it's in the numbers. I've managed to put back on a few pounds and then some. Just because I lack the motivation and the drive to even try.
I just don't care.
I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm really trying to find the motivation and dedication to stick with something once and for all but lately I've been all over the map. I get in a good solid routine of working out on a daily basis and then something comes along and tips the balance and I fail. Same thing with eating healthy too.
One too many failures at this point has done me in. And I'm not quite sure what that means for me just yet.
I'm still thinking about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment