Friday, January 29, 2010

Weigh In #4 - It's been a crazy week

So. Another week has passed and I'm proud to say that it was another successful week for me in regards to weight loss. I actually managed to lose a fair amount, I was shocked!
It's always nice to see a loss when you have been dieting. I mean why not, just seeing the scale go down in numbers, even if it's in small increments is a good feeling. Let's just hope I keep this up!
Today's weight is: 166.8 pounds.
Till next week!
Oh. I should probably mention a few things, if anything for my own personal use. I started the 30 Day Shred this week and have successful completed 3 days of the 30. I also worked in a few hikes, and a 20 minute session of Pilates. While my exercising is starting to become part of my routine (albeit slowly) I've been slacking pretty bad on the food journaling. Reason being? I started a new position at work and it has me quite busy. Busy meaning I'm not able to update while at work! I'm going to try to stay on top of it better this upcoming week, but don't count on it.
Okay, that's it. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment