Friday, January 01, 2010

It's 2010. Time for a new start.

I see I last posted back in November sometime, I took an impromptu break apparently.
Life got hectic! I was too busy! I was too lazy! The holidays and the birthdays and the workplace took on more of a priority....which is right in some aspects but the dedication to my diet and exercise fell to the wayside with yet again more excuses. More of 'I'll start tomorrow." More of "I'll do it when I have the time."
My stress level has been set to high for a few months now and the only way I seem to be able to cope with it all is to eat. Poorly. I know the aftermath is going to be horrible, but yet I do it anyway and then I can't help but feel pity on myself, and GOD. It's a vicious cycle that I seriously want to break. I just can't seem to though.
I've been thinking about some health and fitness goals for the year 2010 that I want to accomplish, and I mean it. I seriously want to achieve them. I'm tired of selling myself short, I'm tired of telling myself that I can't do it, when really I know that I can. I know this because I've done it before. I just have to MAKE time for these changes in my lifestyle instead of MAKING excuses on how not to.
So, here we are 2010. I really do hope that this year, is my year.
More to come....

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh my gosh I totally could have written this post! I hear you loud and clear. I'm ready to get back on track and make 2010 THE year of healthy habits.

Post a Comment