Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Review: Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookies & Lemon Cakes

When I started Weight Watchers back in September I was a little leery that the diet would actually work for me. The reason was because I was afraid that the leniency of food options was going to be too much. Basically – I love junk food. And on Weight Watchers they don’t discourage a treat now and then. You just have to stick to your allotted points and if you did, you were okay. I thought for sure that I would fill up my day with nothing but junk, leaving out all the healthier food options I should have been eating instead. In my past diet experiences, when I followed diet plans that were strict, I was successful up until I couldn’t take it anymore and found myself binging on all the stuff I had been craving – again, junk food. Because Weight Watchers had some healthy treat options, I’ve been able to balance things quite well. And that’s the reason why I have come to love Weight Watchers so much. You have options. You don’t have to deprive yourself of things that you want. So yes, I love Weight Watchers because they allow you to indulge from time to time. And because of this, I’ve been successful. When I want a treat, I eat one. I just pay attention to portion control. And what’s better than that? I found that Weight Watchers has individual serving sizes of snack cakes and brownies, and soft cookies. And I had the opportunity to try some out! I learned quickly just how delicious and satisfying the Lemon Cakes and the Peanut Butter Cookies are! I’m hooked on them actually and have made huge efforts to have them on hand for when the craving strikes. Each item is 1 point each. They were easy to grab on the go, or in a pinch, or just simply when I was craving a treat. And because they are individually wrapped, it was easy to not splurge and have more than I should. The peanut butter cookie is soft and filled with just the right amount of peanut-buttery goodness. And the lemon cakes? Just as good. If you are anything like me when it comes to a little indulging every now and then, make sure you look for these in your grocery store and stock up. It’s amazing how a little treat now and then boosts your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment