Friday, January 23, 2009

Weight on my Shoulders

I re-signed up for Weight Watchers Online earlier this week because I had let my membership lapse for a short period of time. I had been doing so well, and thought that I had it all under control and decided that I could do it on my own, without the online membership. And then my weight creeped up. And my eating was out of control. And I started to get upset and disappointed in myself and realized that I was wrong. I needed to sign up again. I needed the wonderful online tools to keep my focused, and on track. And So I did. The last weight I recorded here was 174lbs. That was on 1/15/09. The day I signed up for Weight Watchers again I recorded my weight as 174lbs. And because when I signed up the second time, I decided to switch my weigh in day up, so I changed it to Friday. This morning when I stepped on the scale to weigh myself it showed: 169 pounds!

On 9/24/08 when I first started Weight Watchers Online I recorded my weight as 183lbs, and today I'm sitting at 169lbs. Total loss from when I started Weight Watchers? 14 pounds! I couldn't be more excited. And I'm glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment