Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Progresso Light Soup - Zero in on great taste!

I'm always on the lookout for new products to try when I'm doing my weekly grocery shopping so it was no surprise that when I stumbled across Progresso Light soups at the beginning of my Weight Watchers weight loss journey that I bought every flavor the store had on the shelf. I mean how could I go wrong when one full can is only 1 point? And some are even 0 points. This is what Progresso has to say about why these soups taste good, and not light: How do we pack so much flavor into an incredibly satisfying serving that’s 60 calories and a POINTS® value of zero? With surprisingly hearty staples like pasta, beans, corn and rice. With wonderfully flavor-packed vegetables like tomatoes, carrots and peppers. If you didn't read the label, you'd never guess these were light soups. Each delicious serving has about 4 grams of fiber, a full serving of vegetables and only 60 calories. That's 50% fewer calories than in regular ready-to-serve soup. Check out this impressive list of Light Flavors! I've tried almost every single one and have not been disappointed once. They are quick and easy, they taste delicious and are filling. Not to mention they come in handy when you are low on Weight Watchers points! Look for Progresso Light soups in your soup aisle! And give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment